Feb 23 2015
If you are one or one of your friends or relatives having an eye problem or who always were glasses/ contact lenses then we/us suffer this stress on getting the correct spectacles and for more convenient we consider wearing contact lenses.
What’s worst is if you are over 40 you may suffering from Presbyopia – problem on focusing closer objects that looks blurry.
For more information about Presbyopia watch the video here:
So yup! Here you go. There’s always a way and thanks God for CooperVision they have Proclear 1-day Multifocal Contact Lenses - it’s a daily lens where it’s hassle free, no need to look geeky and no need to do those cleaning procedure just to make sure no germs and bacteria will come into our eyes.
Proclear 1-day Multifocal contact lenses utilise the PC Technology. Among the benefits found in Proclear 1-day Multifocal are:
- Natural biocompatibility, which allow lenses to stay hydrated, moist and comfortable all day long.
- The lenses bind tightly with water to naturally resist dehydration, helping to provide patients with all-day comfort.
- The lenses have a deposit-resistant surface that keeps them clean and healthier.
- Provides excellent vision at all distances.
- Daily disposables which offer convenience for contact lens wearers.
- Enables wearers to participate in all sorts of activities without worrying about inconvenience of glasses getting in the way.
Above that, Proclear is the only lens material cleared by the US FDA for the claim which means they are one of the few lenses around the world that may provide improved comfort for contact lens wearers who experience mild discomfort or symptoms related to dryness during lens wear.
More details here
I know you are not just contented with just 1 blog post only. In fact they offer a 5 days for a small fee! It’s not those stingy sample thingy some don’t care companies do but actually for only just $15 you get an eye check by an eye care professional and get a FREE 5-day trial of CooperVision Proclear 1 day multifocal contact lenses. Yes, highly recommend to have a check-up first before wearing anything in your eyes and Coopervision is sure on their product!
Not only that your $15 can be used to offset the purchase of a minimum of 2 boxes of PC1DMF @ $150.
Get it now here promotion last until 8th of April 2015
You can find a list of optical shops offering the free trial at http://coopervision.com.sg/